Our next Wedding Sampling Event will be
November 20, 2022
Make a reservation for the next event.
Thinking of a Wedding? Renewing your vows? Celebrating a special anniversary? Or, committing to the one you love? We would be delighted to have you join us for a Wedding Sampling Event. The purpose of this event is to present some of the season’s best menu selections; to offer a preview of each of our event facilities, floral designs and spa services; to introduce our most valued vendors, and to show couples how Stroudsmoor can take their wedding vision and make it a dream come true.
Not your typical wedding show . . The Stroudsmoor Sampling Events are by reservation only – designed to ensure a personal touch to wedding planning. There will be no pushing through aisles like cattle, no running from booth to booth to get signatures, no aggressive salespeople or frustrating registrations with thousands of emails to follow. The purpose of the Stroudsmoor Sampling is to acquaint couples with some of the Inn’s dedications to service, customization and stress-free wedding planning – in addition to tasting a small sample of our famous hors d’oeuvres, our most frequently chosen menu selections, and enjoy 14 flavors of wedding cake. We offer sampling guests a preview of each of the six event facilities located on our 200-acre property, introduce them to the Inn’s master floral designers, lodging coordinators, and spa staff, and teach them that wedding planning should be filled with excitement and not worry in the hands of our certified wedding planners. Each guest will experience the ambiance of a Stroudsmoor Wedding, and understand how the Inn is a quintessential element in the planning of the #bestdayever.
Meeting our client’s needs is paramount at Stroudsmoor; therefore, our Event Planners are well versed in the execution wedding ceremonies from around the world – working with officiates from Priest to Pandit, Rabbi to Swami, even Proposing options for self-uniting marriage licenses. Stroudsmoor Chefs are trained and certified in the art of preparing international cuisine – including but not limited to classic American, Italian, Latino, Asian, Indian, Vegetarian, Pescatarian and Vegan – assisting with special dietary restrictions is vital with many of our recipes gluten-free. Lastly, we are an advocate for our couples, striving to ensure all their needs are addressed. We safeguard stress-free planning, so they will enjoy, thoroughly, the excitement of their wedding celebration.
To guarantee the Stroudsmoor tradition of excellence, we include the following services all under the “Stroudsmoor Roof”:
- Certified Wedding Planners – with decades of experience as a Stroudsmoor Planner.
- Associate Planners – trained in invitation preparation, itinerary production and a host of other planning practices.
- Reception Supervisors – to gently guide you through the execution documents developed with your Stroudsmoor Planners.
- Lodging Coordinators – assisting with out of town guests, room blocks, special guest delivers, and romantic touches for the wedding night.
- Spa and Salon Director – arranging for all things beauty from wedding-week facials to couples massage the morning after.
- Master Floral Designers – to help you discover your vision of the perfect wedding day.
- Floral and Décor Team – to create that vision.
- Event and Beverage Management Team – will support and provide a courteous and professional service staff, ensure the equipment and product necessary for event execution is available, and coordinate every detail of your customized wedding package.
- Preferred Professionals – hand-picked to ensure the best performance, outstanding quality, and an experience that will enhance our philosophy to guarantee the execution of an unforgettable affair from start to finish.
- Innkeepers – The Pirone Family has owned and operated Stroudsmoor for 36-years. And, are be on-site 24-7 to make certain each and every Bride, Groom, and guest are afforded a memory that will last a lifetime.
Stroudsmoor maintains the traditions of impeccable quality and gracious hospitality in an atmosphere of old-world charm and elegance.
Register for our next Wedding Sampling Event
Not a fan of forms? Speak with one of our wedding planners directly by calling (570) 421-6431 Ext. 420.